Assisted Living Services
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Every person should be able to master the basics of daily living. Yet as we age, the body and mind lose some of the skills that are needed for optimum survival: balance, dexterity, motor skills, and an intuitive awareness of the body’s signals.
Assessing how well a person performs ADLs (activities of daily living) determine the type and amount of care that is needed. Our caring and compassionate staff is here to support you or your family member in achieving these benchmarks:
- Bathing: Taking a bath or a shower for daily personal hygiene.
- Grooming: Washing hair and shaving, as needed.
- Dressing: Choosing appropriate garments and being able to dress and undress.
- Medication Assistance: Nurse medication aids area available to assist or supervise medication administration.